|Return to List|
Email update to CC Residents
Posted on Mar 31st, 2020
Hello CC Residents and families -
These are unprecedented times that we are in right now and I'm pleased to report that I haven't heard of many issues around the neighborhood the last two weeks. I'm glad everyone has adjusted to things, as we will continue to adventure down this road together for another month or so.
Items to be aware of:
1) Effective immediately, the Chandler Commons Playground is closed. We encourage you to continue to walk around the neighborhood and enjoy the outdoors and get some fresh air, however due to the safety of our children, the playground will be off limits immediately.
2) The City of Strongsville Garbage policy has changed, starting this week. ONLY put plastic garbage bags out for pick-up. No trash cans will be touched by the garbage collectors, no loose items such as yard waste, old furniture, nothing loose will be taken by the garbage collectors. Everything has to be in a bag. Recyclables should be put in a blue plastic bag. Nothing loose will be collected, no loose garbage, no loose recycle. Check out the City's notice at http://www.strongsville.org/news-updates/march-2020/trash-pick-up-rules-have-changed for more details. Or click here to see their message in letter format.
3) You've heard this from us before, and you'll hear it from us again and again - Please pick up your dog poop. Residents are finding dog poop in their yards and in the common areas as well. This is not acceptable and we need you to take care of your own dog poop clean-up. It's the responsibility of the dog owner, you don't need us to tell you that. But we will say it again and again because some people aren't abiding by this.
4) Easter Bunny Hop Around- To register please go to our website. Login in to www.chandlercommons.com and go to the Members tab. On the drop-down menu, you will then see Pavilion and Easter bunny hop, the select Amenity - Easter Bunny hop. Click on any time slot on the calendar from today till April 9th to register. Then you will get a confirmation message. If anyone has any questions or cannot get the online process to work, please email your name, address, and number of children who are age 12 or under to Dejon's email, which is email@example.com After we collect names, addresses and number of children, we will then share with you when the bunny will be around to drop off candy which will be left by your front door. Please let Dejon know immediately, as we are planning the details and amount of candy needed.
5) I'd like to welcome Steve Rudolph to the Chandler Commons Board. Steve will be in charge of overseeing Swimming Pool functions, in addition to helping us with other tasks throughout the year. Steve is a great guy and is a Colony Court resident. He and his wonderful wife Cindy have lived in Chandler Commons since 1999. He has recently retired from his role of General Manager of Hotel Management and he has agreed to graciously serve on the Board and help manage the Pool process. You'll meet Steve during your Pool tag pick-up process that will be in May. More details to come on the details and times of pool tag pick-up.
Please feel to reach out to us. Share with us what is going on around the neighborhood. Be alert, follow us on Facebook, stay healthy, and watch over your neighbor. This is a great community and we're all in this together.
-Your Chandler Commons Board
Spenser, Jason, Jeff, Dejon and Steve